Thursday, October 28, 2010

Class Halloween Party

Today Maddox had his Halloween party at school. He dressed up as a tiger for the morning character parade. Unfortunately, I didn't make it by to see the parade, but his teachers said he wore his costume and did great. I did manage to slip away from work for a little while to go to his Halloween lunch party. I think he was surprised to see me at school during the day. He's used to me just picking him up. I sat by him at the table while they ate. They each got a Chick-fil-a kid's meal, juice box, and they even got yummy Halloween cookies with orange frosting and sprinkles. I think they really enjoyed their food. Maddox, of course, cleaned his plate. He wasn't going to leave behind any of that yummy food and I don't blame him.
After the party I stayed for a few minutes so Maddox could show me his toys and how he plays wiht his little friends. He really enjoyed pushing this dump truck around the room. His friend Tripp joined in too and they were so funny to watch as they raced each other around the room.
After the party, I had to head back to work. Maddox wasn't too thrilled about that and he got upset when I left (which of course always upsets Mommy too), but he got over it pretty fast and enjoyed the rest of his day.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers