Thursday, June 25, 2009

Recent Videos

So I have been meaning to post some videos of my sweet little man for a while now, so here are a few. The first one was filmed today, but the other two were taken a few weeks back.

This is a litle video I got of him this morning when I went to get him out of bed. I just love the faces he makes when he stretches as he wakes up. I will have to try to get a better shot of those though. They are super funny!


Here he is trying to figure out the whole thumb-sucking thing, but getting a little frustrated in the process. This was actually taken a while back, and for a while we thought he was going to turn into a thumb-sucker, but he never did. Usually when he loses his paci and can't find it, I catch him sucking on his first two fingers instead of his thumb.


Maddox has become quite the chatterbox lately. He just jabbers up a storm all the time and he makes the most hilarious noises. I love to make noises at him and he tries to make them back at me. It is so funny!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers