Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

We had a great weekend! On Saturday night we went to see my cousin Spencer play baseball because his travel ball team was in town. They won and he played great! He even hit a homerun too! It was great to get to see he, Chris and Leigh-Ann. Hopefully we'll see them at the beach in a few weeks.

We also had a great day Sunday! It was Blake's first Father's Day and I think it was a good one. My usual alarm clock (Maddox) slept in until 8:00 so that was a great present in itself. After Maddox got up he got back in bed with his daddy and played for a while until they both fell back asleep. This is what I saw when I got out of the shower. Pretty cute, huh?
After church, we went to Blake's parents to celebrate Fathers Day and Andrew's birthday. We filled the baby pool with water to let the little guys splash around. Jackson had so much fun and Maddox even got in for a little bit. I think he enjoyed it since Poppy let him sit in his lap and splash in the water. He even got to sport his new swimwear. We can't wait to take him to the beach in a few weeks!

We hope everyone had a great Fathers Day! Maddox loves his daddy so much and with good reason...Blake is such a great dad already! No one can make Maddox (or me) laugh like he can. We both love you very much and thank you for just being you!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers