Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast!

Maddox's Thanksgiving feast was this past Tuesday. They had chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, green beans, and rolls. Maddox pretty much only ate his roll (he's become quite the picky eater these days) but he seemed to really enjoy it! Blake and I both got to go and hang out with him and he thought that was pretty cool. He enjoyed showing us his toys and other things around the classroom. He was very sad to see us leave when we had to go back to work (Mommy may have been more sad due to the tears), but at least we had a 5 day weekend to look forward too. His teacher said he got over it pretty fast...nothing a few M&Ms couldn't fix.
I am so very thankful for so many things this year, but above all I am thankful for my wonderful family and am so blessed to have this sweet little man in my life. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers