Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Love You Daddy!

Happy Fathers Day to the best daddy in the whole world! It was hard to narrow it down, but Mommy helped me come up with a list of ten things I love about you:
10.) You always let me have a prize when we go somewhere.
9.) You always give me sips of your yummy drinks and bites of your yummy snacks.
8.) You build forts for me with pillows and blankets.
7.) You throw me high up in the air and chase me around the house.
6.) You like to snuggle with me when I am sleepy.
5.) You make goofy faces and noises just to make me laugh.
4.) You like my sloppy wet kisses ("sugies") I give you.
3.) You always clap for me so I know you're proud of me.
2.) You love me more than anything else in this world and you show me that everyday.
1.) I could think of a million more things that make you the best daddy in the world.

Can I come to work with you, Daddy? I'm all ready to go!
I have some big shoes to fill if I want to be like Daddy one day!
Happy Father's Day, Blake! Thanks for being the most wonderful husband and father I could ever ask for! Maddox and I are thankful for you everyday and love you very much!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers