Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yummy! Yummy!

Maddox still only has two teeth on the bottom, but he is a wonderful eater! I don't think there is anything that he has tried that he doesn't seem to like (way opposite of both of his super picky parents). I hope he keeps this up! We have been giving him mostly solid foods for the past several weeks and he loves it! He is our little garbage disposal...he just has such a good appetite! Yesterday we went to visit his daddy at work and he ate an entire grilled cheese among other things. His first love is still his bottle, but he is definitely a big fan of food! Here are a few pictures I took of him the first time I gave him one of those Gerber biter biscuits. What a mess!
I guess eating is much harder work now than it used to be. Maddox was worn out after eating that biscuit. This is the only time I have ever seen him fall asleep sitting up in his high chair. And yes, that is his daddy's hat he is wearing...doesn't quite fit just yet.

1 comment:

AFlurry said...

Oh my goodness how sweet!! I can't believe he fell asleep sitting up like that. I loved the Christmas card...he's eyes are absolutely stunning! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers