Thursday, December 24, 2009

Meeting Santa

The weekend before Christmas we took Maddox to meet Santa and have his picture made with him for the first time. We decided to try the Santa at the Bass Pro Shop because several people recommended it to us, and let's face it, no one wants to subject themselves to mall traffic the week before Christmas. We were glad we went because it was great! Maddox loved looking at the big fish tank and stuffed animals around the store and he actually didn't mind Santa too much. I never really got a smile, but he didn't cry so I would consider that a success. It was so funny because he would look back and forth from the camera to Santa with this "Who in the world are you?" look on his face. Hope he does this well next year, but something tells me it will be harder!

Waiting in line to meet Santa...The handoff (crossing my fingers that he doesn't cry)...

Dad, I'm not so sure about this. Why are you handing me to this funny looking bearded fellow?

So this is the guy who brings all the toys. I wonder what he'll bring me...That's a cool beard. I'd love to get my hands on it...

And of course we had to get a picture with the big scary bear. Maddox was really fascinated with his claws!

1 comment:

Griffin and Chandler said...

Awww! Maddox is adorable in his Santa pictures! Gosh, his eyes in that first picture will melt you! I love the looks he was giving Santa...priceless!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers