Thursday, February 19, 2009

Almost Here!

It is hard to believe, but we are less than a week away from our due date. If he doesn't come early, Maddox will be here on Monday, February 23rd. We are scheduled to be induced at St. Vincent's early Monday morning so we are very excited to know that the end is in sight and that we will meet our sweet little boy very soon.

Tomorrow is my last day of work until May. Although I will miss everyone, I have to admit that I am looking forward to a break from work and to spending time with our little one. I think that our dogs are going to be pretty happy about the situation too!

Please keep us in your prayers on Monday. I will try to get on here again before he arrives to post some upated nursery pictures, and hopefully I will become much better about updating once our little man arrives.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers