Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! I cannot believe that you are already a year old! Has it really been a whole year since I held you in my arms for the first time? It seems like only yesterday, but then again it seems like you have been part of my life forever. I could never have imagined in a million years how much I would love you. You always know you're going to love your children, but I don't think you ever realize just how much. Maddox, you are such a blessing to your daddy and me. You have made this the best year of our lives. Seeing your beautiful smile and hearing you giggle always makes my day. I have enjoyed watching you grow and learn new things this past year and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you. You are truly the greatest blessing I could have ever asked for and you are so much more than I will ever deserve. I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers