Monday, November 9, 2009

I Can Pull Up!

My little man is growing soooo fast! Today he pulled up for the first time (of course I missed it because I was at work...boo). He has been working on this for a while now. He tries to pull up in his crib and he tries to pull up on things around the house like the couch, even though he isn't quite tall enough to reach just yet. Sometimes I'll cheat and assist him, but that doesn't count. I was happy to hear that he finally did it on his own since he has worked so hard, but I'll admit I was sad I missed it. Hopefully he'll do it again for me soon. He still isn't quite crawling yet. He can get from place to place, but he scoots all around and does these funny pivot moves to get where he needs to go. He keeps getting up on his knees and rocking back and forth so I know he will take off any day now. I told him tonight when I put him to bed that he's not allowed to do anything else for the first time when I'm not around (we'll see how well he follows directions I guess).

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers