Friday, October 23, 2009

Maddox's Favorite Jingle

Recently I have discovered that Maddox is quite entranced by the Milos commercial. He seems to love the tune and he is captivated by the giant pictures of food they flash across the screen...maybe he is trying to tell us he is ready for some real food (although we are still waiting on teeth). Tonight we were playing on the floor with his toys and the commercial came on. Of course, as soon as Maddox heard it, he immediately stopped what he was doing and turned to watch with a big smile on his face. He watched the whole thing and as soon as it was over, he went right back to playing with his truck. I decided that I needed to capture it on film since it is so funny to watch. I rewound the commercial (I love DVR) and recorded Maddox's reaction, which was exactly what I thought it would be. He usually isn't all that interested in tv (except when Baby Einstein is on of course), but this gets him everytime. This may only be funny to me, but I just had to share!

2 comments:

Griffin and Chandler said...

Griffin and I laughed when we saw this video! Too precious!!

Unknown said...

This is seriously one of my favorite things ever.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers