Friday, August 7, 2009

Laughter is the Sweetest Sound

Well for those of you wondering, I survived the day today. Maddox had a great time at Mrs. Sally's house (as I knew he would). I missed my sweet baby all day long, but we have had a great time playing tonight. One day down, only 179 more to go, but who's counting?

On another note, the best sound in the whole world has got to be this sweet little guy's giggle. I could listen to it all day long and it brings a huge smile to my face every time I hear it. We took this video at the beach about a month ago and I completely forgot about it. We were playing in the rocking chair and he just thought it was the best thing ever. It's just too cute not to share!

2 comments:

Niki Lincoln said...

We'll all be counting with you! In a way I want them all to stay babies forever, but next summer will be a blast....we'll have a great time with all of our little ones together...enjoying the summer days!

natalie.b.austin@gmail.com said...

I love your videos. Too precious!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers