Friday, March 20, 2009

Firsts

Here are some photos of Maddox's recent firsts. One day I will get them posted the day they happen. :)

2/25/09--I'm all bundled up in my car seat ready for my first ride in the car to see my new home.




2/25/09--Meeting my older (and much more hairy) brothers for the first time.




2/26/09--My first sponge bath in the kitchen sink. I'm not too sure about it yet.




2/26/09--More pictures from my first bath at home. Mommy and Daddy will get the hang of this eventually!




2/26/09--Here I am headed to my first visit with Dr. Harmon. I was happy to get a clean bill of health, but I did not really like being messed with!




3/1/09--I'm not even a week old yet and I've already had my first snowfall!




3/10/09--My cord fell off so I finally got to take a real bath. I enjoyed being in the water, but not getting in and out of the tub. I don't like being cold and/or naked. Here I am feeling all cozy and clean after my first real bath.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You and Blake look like naturals giving him his first bath! What a sweet baby boy!

Anonymous said...

don't tell me you don't like being messed with all little boys like having their c--k played with

Anonymous said...

I love playing with and sucking a boyscock especially very young

Anonymous said...

mmmmm toddler cock time to wank my fat meat thibnking about how far his sweet fuckable ass can cover my spunk filled tunnel boring device

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers